Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brand New


So...this is my introduction. I have finally decided to join the world of blogging. To be completely honest, I have never really understood the whole idea until recently. So needless to say, I feel very naive and out of the loop (just a wee bit). I just hope that my words are just as inspiring as some of the other blogs that I've seen.
I am a spunky, fun loving girl put on this earth by God's grace. I have a wonderful husband that I absolutely adore (cliche'...I know...but TRUE!!) and love with every part of my soul. After the adoration I have for my God, I don't know how I could love anything more than I love him. That is, until my little Hope and Savannah arrive. Awh..the joy and splendor of babies. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14