Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflection Sunday


This is the second week that we've been in Charleston, the second week that we've lived in our new house, and the second week that we've attempted to settle in on our new chapter.

It's been trialsome. Let's just say Mike and I are exhausted!!!

Along with unpacking, I was able to go outside and get some sun while doing a little bit of landscaping. My father-in-law was so nice and bought me some flowers to plant. I was SO excited!!!


It's been so long since I've spent a good amount of time outside that I forgot to do one of the most important things when you're dealing with the sun...

You got it!!

I forgot my sunscreen. So, I've spent the last two days with an itchy and peeling back. Fun, fun, fun!! *sigh*

I've got a lot on my plate this week so forgive me if I seem a little disoriented lately. I'm trying to get my girls back on a routine and figure out how to space out projects and "must do's" for the house. It's a tough road so far. Keep me in your prayers.

I hope everyone had a blessed week. Remember to praise God for His works...

Loving Sunday!!!












    1. This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries 5/2/2010 12:01:00 AM (North America - Central Standard Time








    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

    But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14