Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Only Ten Days


I came across this carnival this morning  when I was visiting The Shabby Chic Cottage and thought that I'd jump in with both feet.


Since my In-Laws have left, there is a lot that needs to get done around the house. So I thought that I would take advantage of putting a list of my "to-do's" on here so yall can hold me accountable for them.
So here I go:

1. Vacuum
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Organize linen closet
4. Wash clothes
5. Start on curtains
6. Wash the weenies
They look excited don't they *giggle*
7. De-clutter computer desk (that deserves its own post right there)
8. Take inventory of freezer
9. Make baby food
10. Organize my bedroom


Do you have stuff that needs to get done? Well share it with us. Head over and drop your list off at The Shabby Chic Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14