Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Day at the Beach

I know yall have been patiently waiting for us to show you our finished bathroom, but we had to take a break and get out of the house.


Since Dad was visiting, we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to finally get the girls down to the beach for their first time. We are so happy we did too. Look at these beauties...

They are natural beach bum beauties and I am totally lovin' it up! I was so happy that they liked it...I was afraid that we would get everything together and there only to have them be fussy.

It was a good day. A little overcast...but overall perfect.

I  remember growing up having an obsession with the beach...it was a magical place to me. I hope my girls feel the same way because Mike and I would live right there in the waves if we could.


We had a time trying to get the girls to look towards the shore...they were amazed by the waves.




After hanging out in the water for a bit, we took them back to chill out on their towel. I couldn't stop laughing at how relaxed they were with their glasses on. They were also infatuated with the view

...which in their case was ...

THIS.


It didn't take them long to make themselves at home. Rolled over on their bellies, thumbs in the mouth and sound asleep. I told them the water was magical.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristen Sweetie...
    Thank you, thank you for sharing this tonight. I love the little faces of Hope and Savannah. Oh I can just see their little toes digging in as you and Michael stood them in the water. Priceless...

    Just look at the precious little sunglasses.
    They seem to really be enjoying them, not bothering them at all, and loving the colorful umbrella. Oh how pretty.

    Nothing like a nap on the beach, being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the ocean.

    Kristen sweetie, being a Grammy of 8, I so love seeing these precious babies. You and Michael are doing such an awesome job at being parents for the 1st and 2nd time. They are so healthy looking and always just smiling. I thank you for sharing them with me. I so enjoy watching them grow.

    Now, I can't wait to see that bathroom. I just know it is going to be DDG.

    So tickled you had an amazing day at the beach. Hope your Sunday is special too. Many hugs sweetie and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14