Thursday, September 9, 2010

Painting!!!!


Oh yeah yall!!! It has started!

You thought I was kidding when I said I would tell Mike that yall thought he should paint. I so wasn't!!

Here he is:

And I even got his Dad painting too!

I sure do love these guys. They are making my bathroom B-E-A-utiful!!!!

It's already looking so much prettier than I expected. It's crazy how a simple color change can create a whole new feeling in the same room. Amazing...for real!

Of course though, that ugly orange vomit color was so dark, that even with that new "primer included" paint, we they had to do two coats.

Well, you know if they're in charge of the working part of the renovation, Moma-Sue is in charge of ...yes...you guessed it...

DECOR!!!!
Here's what I've been looking at; and I also have a few home projects in mind too!

I found this here and I thought it would be perfect for the shower curtain. Perfect accent I think.



We have this that is going to be installed over the toilet, so I'm not going to need anything to decorate that part of the room.

Since I'm sharing the furniture part with you...this is the vanity that's going in---but---ours is white instead of the black.
I would love to get some pretty knobs like this or
.
this.


The first ones are cheaper...by about $14 so we'll see. I found them here too just in case you were wondering.

Awhhh...Very soon it'll all be Fi-nished!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen Sweetie...
    Yeahhhh! Oh I am so excited, you got these guys to work and they are doing such a great job. Oh and I love the shower curtain, and the vanity, oh how pretty it is going to be. I love the little printed knobs, they blend with the shower curtain. Oh I can hardly wait to see it all finised. It is truly going to be beautiful.

    Go guys. I don't know Kristen, I think you are going to have to do some fancy cooking to get this finished. You make the fixins, and have the guys cook out steaks. Guys are SO much better at cooking out than us little gals.

    Keep taking the pics. I am so tickled for you sweetie. A new room always puts a little pep in our steps.

    Have a great one. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love everything that's going to be going into the bathroom. I am so excited to see the finished product! It'll look so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love it all!! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14