Saturday, June 18, 2011

Recipes to Try #4


I did it. I made a button for this nice par-tay I throw. Next week I'll start adding a linky so you can share some recipes that you'd like to try or suggestions for me. Then, I'll pick some favorites and share them the following we. We're gonna grow a grand collection I tell ya!

 Grand!

For this week, I was overwhelmed by deliciousness. It's tough trying to pick just a few to share. So many great cooks out there sharing all of their secrets and form.
Here we goooooo!


Greek Chicken Kabobs
We've been wanting to try some Greek food lately. Baby steps to such a delight.
For a couple that loves bacon in about any form of the matter...this sounds a-MAZING!
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes  
Say wha-aaaat!?! Yeah...blackberries and cheesecake. Great combo!!!

Autumn Spice Pumpkin Muffins
I know it's not fall yet, but these sound so yummy it makes me want to start hangin leaves and collecting pine cones.

Pineapple Pepper Chicken
This is similar to an earlier recipe I posted, but a bit different.

Mayo Free Chicken Salad-GF
I'm always up for healthier challenges when preparing a meal. It's also nice to have a collection of recipes for guests that have limitations. Plus...it just looks and sound good.

Homemade BBQ Sauce
An easy fix and inexpensive too. In addition, you get to brag about the fact that you prepared your very own sauce...people will stand in amazement and awh of you "oh cooking queen!"

Happy Saturday!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. haha. That's so funny ....and surreal. I was just checking out my Google Reader and catching up on posts that I missed this week. I clicked on yours and was thinking how good some of those recipes looked.....then I noticed one was mine!!! So freaky! Glad you liked the BLT pasta salad! Wait till you try it! :) Thanks .....Erin
    www.abirdandabean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14