Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bella's New Sweatshirt

This is a short post, but one I had to share. It was just too adorable not too.


Last night, my house was full of laughter thanks to my little princess Bella. I have to add, pictures just don't do it justice.

It all started here...my sweatshirt laying on the bed. She loves to curl up on anything that's mine. Nothing new here...the funny part of the story is what she decided to do with my sweatshirt.






I guess she got a little cold because this is how I found her when I came out of the shower.






She was wedged in the sleeve of my sweatshirt and completely stuck. I felt so bad, but all I could do is laugh. She was just laying there with her pitiful "help me" look. It was adorable.




So what did Moma do? Get her camera and call Daddy to come help of course...



Here's Daddy trying to wiggle her free. Do you see the seriousness in her face? She's not in a joking mood right now. But boy is she cute.


We laughed for a good while after this whole incident.


I hope she gave you a good chuckle as well.


Have a great day everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14