Sunday, December 20, 2009

Check Up: 29 weeks

I go back to the doctor this morning...my appointment is at 8:30. I'm really anxious. Not scared because I now God is with me. Mike's not able to come with me today because he just got home from work; they put him on mid shift this week, so he went in last night at 11 pm. Yuck!



We'll see what's going on in this belly of mine. I've been feeling out of it all weekend, but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm paranoid. I'll find out soon though.

I want to thank everyone that has been praying for me and the ladies. Just a quick favor, send another prayer up if you would for my friends Kelly and Myra. Kelly is in early labor and her little Lily should be here any day/moment. Myra, her sister, is right by here side. Say some prayers for all of us. We'd greatly appreciate it!!!

With love and a thankful heart,
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the
Lord with all your heart and mind and do
not rely on your own insight or
understanding.
In all your ways know, recognized, and
acknowledge Him, and He will direct and
make straight and plain your paths.
Be not wise in your own eye; reverently
fear and worship the Lord and turn
[entirely] away from evel.
Proverbs 3:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14