Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pregnancy update

Hello everyone. This is Mike, Kristen's husband. Just want yall to know shes been in the hospital since Wednesday. Come to find out she has a kidney stone about the size of a marble causing pre-term labor. They put in a stint to alleviate some pain, but it's only temporary. Now we're patiently waiting for the girls to come. She wanted all of her friends here to get an update and we thank you all for your prayers. Hopefully we'll have some babies tomorrow or Tuesday.
Thank you to all her new followers...she will be visiting you soon.
Hope you all have a blessed week.

Take care,

Mike and Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you and your precious little girls! I know it's probably earlier than you had planned, but the Lord has his perfect timing. I'll pray that his peace surrounds both you and your husband as you are excitedly waiting for these little ones to make their grand entrance!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14