Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday for my Angel

Hello Angel Baby

One year.

Today is your birthday.
I can hardly believe that it's already been a year.
I bet you are keeping your Granddaddy busy up there. Sometimes I think how it would've been if you were with us. You'd probably be walking by now, talking your baby mumbo-jumbo to Daddy and Me.

I wonder what kind of person you would've been. Would you have been a character like Daddy? Crazy, Miss Organization like Moma?

I still wonder.

Daddy and I miss you very much.  Even with your sisters here now; I tend to wonder more about you. You will be in my thoughts all day today...know that you are loved very much.

Happy Birthday!!!
Love...Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14