Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pink Saturday: New Entertainment

The girls are already so active...I can hardly believe it. It's so neat to sit and watch them entertain themselves. They love waving their hands around in the air and jibber-jabbing to themselves. I can't wait until they realize that they have a sister sitting right beside them. That'll be interesting.

I went to Walmart yesterday and bought them a PINK tummy time mat. Let me tell you...they L-O-V-E-D it!!!!

I had so much fun watching them play with the toys. Savannah was amazed with the little mirror thats attached to the hooks. Hope liked the toys that made noises. It's crazy that little things like these can entertain them so much.
I'm so excited that their growing so well...


For more PINK Saturday posts, visit How Sweet the Sound
where PINK just happens to be the favorite color.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Kristen. I love the picture. I used to have one of those for my kids and they loved playing under it. It would keep them entertained.

    Love you guys,

    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the mat! They definitely are growing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so adorable! And I love their pinks... :)

    Sorry for the late visit but I'm glad I could come and enjoy your great pinks!

    Have a wonderful week!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14