Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Home Owners!!!

Mike left Wednesday to head back to Charleston...Wanna know why?


To close on our house!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

We are now officially home owners and it's so exciting that we are through with house hunting. The funny thing is, I haven't seen it yet. Yes, I've seen pictures, but I haven't been in it. That's where my trust in my husband comes in. He's assuring me that I'm going to love it...I believe him.

Now the fun comes...packing. Ha ha! I can hear you now...

"How are you going to manage that while taking care of twins?"

Good question I must say. I really don't know, but it's something that I have to do. Honestly, it's sad to say, we really don't have that much. I have purposely gotten rid of clutter stuff to make sure that we didn't have so much. High hopes I guess.

This isn't the best picture...but I can't find the rest that Mike took. I'll have plenty to share later.
Just wanted to share the news with all of my friends...cause I'm so excited!!!
Charleston here we come!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kristen...
    Oh sweetie, your house looks just wonderful, and you are moving to Charelston. I was born in Charelston on the Naval Base. When my Dad got out of the military we then moved back to Okla. to be close to grandparents. Charelston has so much rich history, and God will truly bless you there. I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful home, and I know you will be posting pictures of your Charelston soon too.

    Have a beautiful Saturday. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl! That is so exciting!! I love Charleston. Whenever I'm there next I hope we can meet up! That would be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14