Friday, March 5, 2010

Some "Gifts to Grow"


So, if you've been reading my blog lately, you know that I have just had two little girls. With two little girls comes the responsibility of buying lots, Lots, and LOTS of diapers; one case of 84 diapers every 3-4 days.

Since we've been using pampers, we've been getting a lot of the codes that are used for their Gifts to Grow program. So I thought I'd be a good Mom and share the wealth, since I have so many.

3HWRR7GHJRKNW37
3XKYRCXNHNDYHP
RPYXY3H97G4H433
3HWRR7CJF3YC6GX
RPYXY3FJ6G4YXG6
3XKY4493N3RXJWY

AND...one Huggies code: KHNCK-PPZPN-ZSLWP

Use these up. I'll have more to share. I haven't even gotten to the wipes yet.

If you use these diapers and haven't learned about this program, click here and check it out. You can earn points for the diapers/wipes you're buying and get something in return. Works out for the good.

Hope this is helpful.



This is linked to Life As Mom for Frugal Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14