Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy Week #1

I was fully aware that when my husband told me we were moving to South Carolina that I was going to be a busy busy bee. I was pregnant at the time and could only imagine how and what was in store for me.

This past week has been so extremely busy, it's hard to imagine if it could be any busier. My house is a wreck. We're in a la-la stage. You know...the in between cycle of organazation. We decided right away that since we were unpacking our whole life to put into a new house, why not weed of the old.

Yeah you guessed it!!!

Garage Sale!!!!


The process of pulling old weeds has been very...let's just say...

AAAAHHHH!!!!


Why "AHHHH!!!"? you ask... well because look at my house! It's crazy! I can't tell you when the last time I let my house get so...I can't even think of a word that does this mess justice. It's just bonkers around here.

You will notice my dining table that I'm just SO in love with. Awh...my first real table. *sigh*

Now...you would think that this would be the only room that would be a wreck. Well, you're wrong. Take a look at my living room (and since the dining and living area are all open to each other, it looks like one big glop of a mess)

What makes matters worse is that we can't decide on how we want to arrange our furniture, so we've kind've put that matter on the back burner. It's just there for now.
The girls have all of their do-dads out and about because we're playing all the time with them.
The "more" yard sale stuff sit's patiently in my corner.
(I just recieved my Mimi's flowers in the mail yesterday. You should definitely visit her site...you'll fall in love!!!)


I can't wait until I get a handle on things around here. I'm trying to take one area at a time, but until we have our yard sale this weekend it's going to be messy and I'm just going to have to deal.

The girls' room is coming along. It's almost finished. The shelves and the little butterflies for their wall are the last touches. Oh...and Nana and Pa are bringing the second crib set up when they visit in 2 weeks. YAY!!! Other than that...it's done.
Speaking of the girls...this is what they usually do while Moma is attempting to unpack.

I ordered the comforter for my guest bedroom. It should be here soon. I can't wait until that's finished. This will be the first time I've had a "guest" bedroom. I know it sounds corny, but it's exciting!!!! *giggle*
 Our neighbor in Louisiana gave us this really neat iron headboard because he was turning his guest room into an office. How cool is that?!?



I'll share more later. The girls just went to sleep and the "in-between" feeding time is precious so I must get going.

Things to do, things to do.

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14