Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reflection Sunday


There has been so much that has been going on this week. We've been so busy that I can't keep my days straight. I'm thankful to have even remembered that tomorrow is Sunday. That's a serious matter. I've taken so many pictures of all that we've done and experienced since our arrival in Charleston. I definitely have a lot to share with everyone..but one post at a time.

The girls have been playing on their tummy mat a lot this week because Moma and Daddy have been extremely busy unpacking. They've been so good for us...

I've almost got their room finished. A few lose ends to tie up and it'll be finished. I've got some other ideas for it too that I'll be sharing later down the road.

I am so greatful for the blessings that I've recieved this year so far. God has been so good to my family.

"And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing."  Ezekiel 34:26 (KJV)







Do you have things to reflect on that happened to you this past week? Blessings that you recieved, troubles that you endured, successful times? Anything you just want to share? Link it here.
This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries 4/24/2010 11:00:00 PM (North America - Central Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14