The military has it's ups and downs, but isn't that with everything in our life. You usually can't have all good. However, if you look hard enough, you can usually find more good than bad. It just naturally outweighs it in my opinion.
I love being a military wife...here's why:
- My husband wears this...um...
sexynice uniform to work everyday *SMILES*
- I live in an awesome place...South Carolina.
- I love hearing about Mike's day at work...it usually involves a cool story about the jet he's working on.
- I love knowing that Mike is making lot's of lasting friendships.
- I am a part of a great club of women...The Enlisted Wives Club...the backbone of the military I think.
- I have the opportunity to make many friends ALL over the U.S.
- My budget planning is more simple because we have a fixed income. Always the same.
- I get discounts at the most random places: Carters, Lowes, ok...my brain just deflated.
- I don't have to stress out about health care for my family.
- The people Mike works with are there for him and his family...that gives me a peace of mind.
- I have the opportunity to be a SAHM because of the military.
- The Commissary and
- The Base Exchange (BX)
(ok so I have 13..that's a good thing :~)
If you get a chance, stop by Women of Faith and see what others love about being a military wife. You might learn something new. Take care and God Bless.