Monday, May 3, 2010

What I Love about being a Military Wife

Hi yall! Aren't you proud that I got up early this morning? I've got another busy day ahead of me. So I wanted to get in early and share my thoughts because it's day 3 of the coolest carnival ever. Today we get to share our top ten things about being a military wife. Won't you come in and sit a while.

The military has it's ups and downs, but isn't that with everything in our life. You usually can't have all good. However, if you look hard enough, you can usually find more good than bad. It just naturally outweighs it in my opinion.

Anyhoo..

I love being a military wife...here's why:

  1. My husband wears this...um...sexy nice uniform to work everyday *SMILES*
  2. I live in an awesome place...South Carolina.
  3. I love hearing about Mike's day at work...it usually involves a cool story about the jet he's working on.
  4. I love knowing that Mike is making lot's of lasting friendships.
  5. I am a part of a great club of women...The Enlisted Wives Club...the backbone of the military I think.
  6. I have the opportunity to make many friends ALL over the U.S.
  7. My budget planning is more simple because we have a fixed income. Always the same.
  8. I get discounts at the most random places: Carters, Lowes, ok...my brain just deflated.
  9. I don't have to stress out about health care for my family.
  10. The people Mike works with are there for him and his family...that gives me a peace of mind.
  11. I have the opportunity to be a SAHM because of the military.
  12. The Commissary  and
  13. The Base Exchange (BX)
Let's just say the last two are tax free which a woman on a budget L*O*V*E*S!!!!
(ok so I have 13..that's a good thing :~)

If you get a chance, stop by Women of Faith and see what others love about being a military wife. You might learn something new. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14