Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's Cookin'?!?

Today is day 6 of the Mil Spouses Rock Carnival. The theme for today is What's Cookin'?

I am fortunate enough to have married a man that enjoys cooking as much as I do. Now...let me clarify this. He doesn't spend countless hours slaving away in the kitchen preparing a glorious meal for me. In fact he's never done that. Just keeping it real. He does however, Love trying out new recipes. He will sit on the computer for hours looking for a recipes that just POP!!!

When he does...to the grocery store we go!!!!

When it came time to write this post, I thought that it might be more honest if I asked him and we agreed on what we like to cook. So...we agreed on our
Baja Citrus Shrimp. This is one of the yummiest and easiest things we've ever made. And he didn't even find it on the internet. I came up with it.
It's super easy!!!

You know those McCormick season packets that you find in the spice aisle of the grocery store? That's all we use. One pound of shrimp to one packet of seasoning. We throw them on the grill in our grill basket and wah-LAH!!!

It is the yummiest shrimp you will ever eat...I promise!!! Another thing, it's super easy cleanup too. When we fix these for supper, everything that we eat is cooked on the grill. We usually end up eating lots of veggies.

There are definitely other recipes that we enjoy, but this is our favorite for sure. It knocks all the others out of the ballpark.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you take a look around while you're visiting. I love meeting new people...it makes life more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14