Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Time!!


This week, we'll be having more guests. Mike's Mom and step-Dad will be visiting.
So...I pulled out my Recipes of all Recipes..no just kidding!

I did, though, choose some of the stuff that I know will be easy to fix and yummy at the same time.

Monday: Italian Pork Tenderloin
Tuesday: Bolognese Sauce with meatballs
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Thursday: Creamy Chicken
Friday: Steak and Potatoes
Saturday: Pizza and Salad
Sunday: Carolina Pot Roast

Of course, the recipes will come later this week (ok maybe after the in-laws leave). Don't worry. These are too good not to share.

Lovins...again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14