Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lovin' My Tom's of Maine Products

I was very excited when I opened my door the other day. There sat a package that was from Tom's of Maine. Stuffed inside were all of these goodies:
Eight bars of soap and three tubes of toothpaste. I'm so EXCITED!!!!

Just in case you haven't heard about Tom's of Maine, they are one of the leading natural products companies that primarily focuses on oral and personal care. Some of their products include toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, bar soap, and body wash.

This was my first time using their product and I must say, I'm sold. I've been using the toothpaste for a week. It's their new Wicked Fresh line. I love the flavor and the freshness that I sense after using it. Much more preferable than previous products I've used.

The bar soap that I chose to use first was the Energizing soap. It has natural citrus oils that keep my skin moisturized and left with a super clean feeling. My husband loves it too, and he's a stinker when it comes to trying new products. We have agreed that Tom's of Maine must become a new member of our personal hygiene routine. Who could resist a product that is natural, paraben free, and makes you feel awesome!?!

Visit their website for more information on their product lines. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14