Sunday, December 19, 2010

All Snuggly Warm

The other night, all four of us bundled up and went to Publix. It was rediculously cold outside. Call me a bad mother, but we went anyways. This was the perfect opportunity for the girls to sport their winter coats. I couldn't stop smiling either...

Hope showing off her furry hood with extra smiles.

Savannah showing off her orange nose (yet again) and Santa inspired jacket.

They really were cute and even though Savannah looks like she's not at all happy, she was laughing the entire time.


Super cute-a-licous twins all snuggly warm in their snuggly winter coats!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally wrote my "About Me" page. I can't believe it's taken me this long. I'll definitely be adding procrastination to my New Years Resolution list.


But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14