Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today is the day!
Tonight we will be on the road headed to Florida. Christmas is only 5 days away which is extremely hard to believe! I've been running around the house getting stuff packed and ready. I've been trying to get the truck packed and organized so that we can just get on the road already Mike doesn't have to worry about it.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Not only is it the girls' first Christmas, but it'll be my first Christmas home with my family since I left to join the Air Force. So, it's going to be special.

I've decided to go ahead and take the week off from blogging so that I can fully enjoy the Christmas week with ALL of my family. I'm going to unplug and let go of all the blogger stress and absorb myself in full fledged memory makin'.

I pray that everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas. I'll be back on Dec 29th ready to bring in the New Year.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristen Sweetie...
    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. I will be keeping you all in my prayers for a safe journey home. What a wonderful time, to be home with family for the holidays. Enjoy those girls sweet friend. They are going to have so much fun this year. That first Christmas only comes one time.

    I will be waiting and watching for fun photos of your trip. Have a beautiful Christmas sweetie.

    Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14