Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back at '10 and All The New

I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish for the new year. I'm still working on my list. After this past year, it's hard to think of how anything can top it. There's just nothing better than learning how to be a Moma by welcoming two little ones into your life all at the same time. It's just amazing!

2010 has been such a learning experience. Out of all 26 years of my life, this has for sure been the most educational.
We started out strong with some of our hottest moments:
~We welcomed our twin girls, Hope and Savannah into our lives and hearts and...


~Became parents

~Re-located to South Carolina


In addition to those big ta-do's...our year was filled with a lot of other exciting things as well. We had a lot of first experiences...tending to "two" babies, girls' cry, laughs, grins, smiles, giggles, sitting up, standing up and waving.


This year, the girls were able to meet most of their extended family. They met both of their Greats at 5 months old. They went to see their Great Grandmother on her 80th birthday, made several trips to Florida and were able to spend their first Christmas in Maryland.

We spent today outside. Daddy bought a new grill...




..it was our Christmas present *wink wink*

We are excited to see what the new year has in store for our quaint little family. 
From our family to yours...
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. The girls are so big now! Gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, and still do have family, from Spartanburg, SC! Not sure if you know where that is or not. I am now living in Central FL! I hope this year we are able to make 2 trips back home to visit family, we have never been able to that and be 'comfortable' financially, I have hope that we'll be able to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14