After Thanksgiving, my freezer was filled with leftover turkey..and that's about all she wrote. I was left with zero meat stock to plan suppers with. Something I've never allowed myself to do; run out of meat.
I skimmed through the sales papers and found the best prices and headed to the stores. $85 later, I now have plenty of meats. Chicken, pork, ground beef, roasts, and a lot more.
"I'm back in the saddle again..."
(Yes, I even pack for my husband...sweet, I know.)
Take a look:
13. Italian subs on homemade hoagie rolls
14. Sweet and sour chicken
15. Steak and potatoes with side salad
16. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese with ham chunks
17. Herbed Lemon Chicken Breasts
18. Beef Taco Skillet
19. Left overs
20. Tuna sandwich and veggies...we leave for Florida today!!!
Keeping this weeks meal plan a lot simpler than usual will allow me to get our stuff together and not feel so cray when its time for us to hit the road. Usually, I am a wreck because I'm always feeling rushed and forgetful. I've vowed that I'm going to change that and this is one step towards accomplishment.
Have a great Monday yall!
Linked to Org Junkie for Menu Plan Monday
1. Don't forget to share your homemade Christmas gifts at the Holly Bloggy Christmas;
Tator Tots and Jello is the host today.
2. Share your hard work that you put into your Christmas home at the following parties:
Show Us Your Life Christmas Tour and Christmas Tour of Home 2010