Friday, March 11, 2011

My Other Place

It is an unplanned event. Today the rain took me there. I heard it spatting on the front sidewalk and off I went... how amazingly rhythmic it is...similar to the beautiful sounds of my babys' hearts. So fast, so full of life, so alive. So...breathtaking.
Call me a heart wonderer...off to make sense of all what lies in my soul. Today, it is me.


Today is the day. The day full of remembrance of that old, new feeling. I find myself in my "other place" listening to the rain with my coffee in hand. I'll be back tomorrow with words that make sense and laughter and giggles. But today...is my day with an angel and her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14