Monday, March 7, 2011

Recipes to Try for a New Menu

I'm always up for trying new recipes. Make it quick and wholesome...that's even better!!! I've been clicking around this awe-SOME website this weekend and have found some super lovely recipes that will be making their way into my recipe collection. YAY!

 Wholesome Mommy

Wholesome Mommy is doing such a fantastic job with incorporating wholesome and hearty meals into her weekly meal plans. I seriously spent 2 hours Saturday going through her whole blog. LOVED IT!!!
Here are a few recipes that my family will be trying this week:

Chili Cheese Potato Casserole
Pasta Fagioli
Chicken Croquettes
Moroccan Chicken in the slow cooker

She also has a good collection of side dishes and desserts as well. You should definitely check her out.

Some other meals we'll be having this week that I pulled from either my binder or from other websites are...

1 comment:

  1. The recipes you listed look so good! I was looking for a little inspiration for the meal plan this week and I got it :) Oh! And I found MPM through you, so thank you - so fun to read through different menus and get ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14