I know...it's disgusting. Cleaning this pan became so much easier when I used the Degreaser. I simply added a teaspoon of the the concentrate to the pan and filled it with hot water. I set it on the counter and let it soak for thirty minutes.
Look at the end result!!!
(NOTE: this pan is a grill pan and is left wiht a permanent discoloration from long periods of high high heat.)
The Degreaser Concentrate can also be used to dissolve grease on "cookware, countertops, broilers, dishes, tools, and walls - wherever grease build-up is a problem."
Stanley Home Prodducts also sent me 50 other ways to use the Degreaser Concentrate for around the house cleaning.:
1. Clean stainless steel sinks using Degreaser and Stanley stainless
2. To keep drains running smoothly pour 1 tsp. down the drain and
allow to set overnight.
3. Clean garbage disposals by adding 1 tsp. of Degreaser to 1
quart warm water. Pour solution into disposal and allow it to set
4. Presoak dishes using 1 capful of Degreaser in your dish-water.
Soak dishes for several minutes, then wash as usual.
5. Regular use of Degreaser in your dishwasher helps prevent
grease build-up in drains.
Click HERE to read more.
You can purchase this 32 oz bottle of Degreaser Concentrate directly from Stanley Home Products website for $9.99.
Thoughts on the product:
- Easy to use
- Leaves no residue
- Has no overwhelming odor
- Overall, I was impressed.
Thank you to Stanley Homes Prodcuts and Jessica Bloom for the opportunity to review Stanley Homes Degreaser Concentrate. I was sent this product for free to review in my home at my own disposal. All opinions are mine and mine alone. No compensation was provided.