Kaylee at Max and Kaylee tagged me in a little Q &A that's been floating around, and I figured it would be fun to answer away, and then tag a few other blog friends!
1. Post the rules (and link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create eleven new questions for those you tag.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you tagged them!
11 Facts about Me
1. In high school I showed pigs to save money for college. Oink! Oink!
2. I hate being away from my family.
3. I love to sing.
4. I can't draw even though I really love to. Make sense?
5. I love grocery shopping.
6. I hate shopping for clothes.
7. I love spinach.
8. I'm the baby of my family.
9. I used to clog in elementary school.
10. I love polka dots.
11. Vegetables...LOVE THEM!!!
Kaylees Q's for Me
1. What is your favorite food?
When I was younger I favored lasagna. It was a yearly birthday request. Since my pregnancy, I've grown to adore Mexican dishes more so than pasta and sauce. A bowl of chips and salsa...ANYTIME!!!
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I've always told my Moma and Daddy that I'd help them if I ever ended up with a large amount of money. I even promised my Daddy that one day I'd help buy him a new truck. He still reminds me of it to this day, jokingly of course. After that I'd help those that need it;church family, other family members, and all of the blog friends that are working so hard for adoptions.
3. What is your favorite accessory?
I'm not too big on accessories. I've never been one to dress up s
4. If you had a "day off", what would you do?
I seriously think I would sleep a little bit. Who am I kidding?!? I'd sleep a lot.
5. Where would you love to travel to?
I'd like to see some of Europe. I'm not picky on exact locations.
6. If I came to visit you, where would you take me?
Since we haven't really had the chance to discover the historical Charleston, I think I'd take you on that journey so you can see it with me.
7. What is your favorite book?
I really don't have one. I've just recently started reading. Sad I know. But when I was younger, like elementary age, I read through the Babysitters Club series from beginning to end. LOVED IT!!!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Closer to family. That's it!
9. Have you been to a Ballet? Would you like to go?
I have always wanted to, but no one I've know has had the desire to go with me. Maybe that's where we would go if you ever came to visit me. :)
10. Do you play (or did you play?) a musical instrument?
In elementary school I played several instruments. I started taking guitar lessons and oh how I wish I would have stuck with it. I also played the clarinet in a small jazz band using my Moma's clarinet from her high school days. Then I picked up the violin for a short time and played around with it. I never followed through with any of them. Kicking myself these days.
11. What is your current favorite song?
Most recent love...Trust in Jesus by Third Day
I sing it loud and proud on days that seem gray and overwhelming...and every other day that doesn't qualify for the latter.
Questions for those I've tagged
1. Did you have a childhood sweetheart/crush?
2. What color would you dream house be?
3. What's your favorite spice to cook with?
4. Do you have a crafty niche? Crocheting, knitting, sewing, etc?
5. What's your favorite cookbook?
6. Do you have a favorite TV show?
7. What color will you paint your toes for summer?
8. Are you and organized person?
9. Roses or tulips? Why?
10. What are your top 2 goals for 2012?
11. What time to you go to bed?
Ok...time to pass the torch to my lovely friends.
Jamie at One Blessed Lady
Kelly at Joyful Adorations
Laura at Along for the Ride