Monday, March 19, 2012

Ginger Sauce & CLIPS

I have this recipe. It's extremely simple but definitely a hum dinger of a recipe and I can't believe I've never shared it before. If you like ginger as much as I do, then you'll love this...just as much as I do.
via

We use it on salads, as marinades for meats, drizzled over warm pasta with veggies. Mmm..mmm!!!

Here you go...use it til your heart's content.

3 T soy sauce
2 T  sucanat (or brown sugar)
2 T Dijon mustard
2 T sesame oil (or olive oil if you don't have it)
1/2 T dried onions (or 1T finely finely chopped onion)
2 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 t ginger, minced
1/4 t pepper

Keep it in the fridge for 3-5 days. Ours never lasts that long though. ( That sentence does not sound right...am I the only one???)


That's it!

****

We had a great weekend...how bout you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh. yum. This seems like it would be great on an Oriental salad with chow mein noodles and mandarin oranges. I'll just be tucking this recipe away, thankyouverymuch!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14