Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friday Loves #2

We've had a great week so far! No complaints at all. We've been cooped up inside thanks to rain, managed to squeeze some outside time in between the storms, watched movies, played, painted, even managed to run a few errands or so...you name it we've done it and all in goods spirits I might add!

Fresh bread for supper...right on time!


Mounds of toys! Everywhere!!!


Reading old time favorites. This week it's The Foot Book....almost 100 times...
 in. 
a. 
row.
*smile*



Bread machine entertainment...tell me why we have all those toys again? 


Goodies sent to a friend deployed afar. Lot's of goodies and love!


Treats in the mail...oh how I love them!!


Rainy day waves. They'll never grow old.


The fruit of our labor. Lot's and lot's of tomatoes this week!


Lovin' those blue eyes. 



Sorry some of my pictures are blurry...my phone is always within reach.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14