Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crossing Things Off

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it was a huge success, but I did manage to tackle some much wanted to do things during the girls' nap today. I finally got a project started for baby girl's nursery. One down, many to go.


I cut out some coupons that have been stashed in the drawer. Just in time for some good sales...
stock up time!!!


Laundry piles were conquered. NOT only washed and dried but put away. I know! That's huge!!!

I looked up some easy peasy recipes for us to use over the upcoming weeks. Some that both of us can make. Like some salads, chicken meals, flavorful and simple sandwich twists, and some classic favorites gone homemade.

And with time to spare, I even browsed Craigslist for some nursery furniture. No luck though. 

When the girls finally woke up, we combed out their wild hair and transformed them into pigtail cuties. We sat and read some of our new finds from Goodwill trip the other day and laughed and giggled all sorts. 


Snack time included some chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk...nothing better than that 
**well maybe except for some sweet sugar from the girls**



After snack time, we went outside and I sat back and watch them run around like crazy!! 


Kicking the ball, playing house, and who knows what else they were imgaining. It's always an interesting adventure.



It was nice to get some stuff accomplished today and still have energy to play with the ladies. I love the sugary moments I get with them, but am always happy too to cross things off my long to do list. 



3 comments:

  1. Great job getting stuff accomplished! Wow, the girls are growing up so much! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a charmed life to me! I loved those days when my 3 girls were little. (:>) Now I am an ole' Grandma with 11 grandkids! Life goes by quickly...so enjoy it everyday!

    God Bless!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls so precious :-)
    I miss nap time! My two bigger kids (7 and 5) do not take naps but of course the baby (6 months) does. When school starts it will be bye bye babies :-( so sad! So I will relish in this time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14