Friday, February 8, 2013

Ten Ways ...

...My Girls have Changed Me



1.) I no longer sleep until my body wakes itself up. I have three little alarm clocks that ring all at different times. 
2.) My house feels warmer than ever to me now. Love tends to do that.
3.) I have learned a whole new language in which at times, I am the only one who can translate. 
4.) I get way less free time to myself, and have to fight for what little bit I can get.
5.) I call my husband "Daddy" now.
6.) The old "my play money" no longer exists. I save it all for them now.
7.) I appreciate cereal so much more these days. 
8.) I can now hold the hands of two toddlers, carry a baby all while juggling my purse and diaper bag. If I'm lucky, I may be able to toss a grocery cart in the mix. Determination.
9.) I can fully understand all the years and years of not understanding my Moma.
10.) I've learned to be extremely silly and not care one bit about onlookers. I'm a Moma and it's a job to be silly and free. 
11.) I find myself loving more than I ever thought I could ever love.

Ok, so that's eleven but I had to add that one too. 

It's coffee time. I'm off for cup number two. Enjoy your day. It's Friday! Yay!!!

Happy Friday!



Linked to Rags to Stitches

4 comments:

  1. Hello happy Friday to you too! With my little ones approaching 3 months I'm feeling those changes also!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, what beautiful things you've learned through your girls :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14