Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ten on Ten


Today was a really fun day. It's been a while since I've joined in on the Ten on Ten party and thought that today would suite perfect to hop back on the wagon. Life has been hectic lately and not much time to dedicate to focusing on something else besides...well...life. Today's a bit different. This marks day two of potty training so I have a lot of extra time to pick up my camera and click away. I realized how much I miss capturing all of the randoms through the day. It's fun to be able to look back hour by hour and see what was going on...or what wasn't. *smile*

6:57 am

7:57 am

8:57 am

9:57 am 

10:57 am

11:57 am

12:57 pm 

1:57 pm 

2:57 pm 
Showing off a little hand-stitched bday gift from my Arizona friend. 

3:57 pm

That was our day. I know the twins are M.I.A. but I figured I'd give show them some grace since they've spent most of the day knickers down and bums sitting firmly on the potty. They're doing so well!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14