Friday, May 3, 2013

If You Follow Me

Do I need to tell you how bad I want to bust out in "I will make you fishers of men?" Do I? I'll spare you my lack of tone. *smile* Consider yourself blessed. Moving on. 


So I'm not really great with all the technical aspects of blogging. Codes and such throw me for a loop and anything that takes more than 4 steps to accomplish sends me off the roadside real quick. Anyhoo...If you need some new ways to keep up with my lovely, messy, crazy life...here's a few extra.

1. Subscribe to Hope Abound
2. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3. Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. When you subscribe does it send you emails whenever you post?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14