Sunday, December 1, 2013

Goodbye November

Sweet November.
 It's time to say goodbye.
We bid you farewell with some late evening play, chocolate smeared smiles, count down reminders to good tidings of joy, pretzel making and more.
You have been so good to us giving so much for us to be thankful for.
You have reminded us of a blessing that provided  such a grand finale to our little family.
A reason to celebrate a little life so full and large.
Family and love.
We welcome you, December.
We welcome a chance to share the JOY in raising our hands and letting others see the how grateful we are to celebrate the birth of our Savior. To share the great news of a second chance given by our Father through His son. We will celebrate you proudly.
As for you November...we will see you next year.
Be ready.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14