Thursday, December 12, 2013

Staple of Your Style with ModCloth

This time of year is sparkled bright with plenty of opportunities for dressing up. So when I was asked by the lovely folks at ModCloth to put together an outfit for such a cheery occasion, I was thrilled and over-the-top excited.

They chose a particular dress for me, the Staple of Your Style Dress, and I simply took it from there. It was tough to choose, but I managed to select 7 pieces to pull a holiday outfit together. Thanks to Polyvore, I created a design set to share with you all.

Take a peek...


Mod Cloth Staple of Your Style Dress




Is this not the most fun outfit!? For a girl that loves...I mean ADORES anything and everything polka dot. They chose this dress. I was flipping out!!
If I dressed up more, I'd go and buy this entire set and add it to my closet. But, I'm a stay-at-home-Moma that works best in skinny jeans and moccasins. This wouldn't last long in my line of work. However...

This was so much fun and I loved putting it together. Especially since we'll be staying in most of December. Sending a thanks out to ModCloth for allowing me to join in on the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14