Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Just a Few

It's been just a few days since the last time my fingers hit this keyboard. You like that right?! More like 3 months or so. A lot has happened and not happened since then. If that makes any sense at all. 

Today my house is in waiting. There's bad weather on the way so we're being patient for it to roll through and move on like most things in life do. The girls are princessed up and roaming the floors in jewels and tiaras. All while I pray for a steady hand to watch over us through the storms. Faith. It's a must these days. 

I don't remember if I've mentioned to you that my parenting role has shifted these last few months. I'm toughing it out solo style. A little daunting at first, but by golly I think I got it. Word to the wives...priorities. Simple as that. If it doesn't involve bills, work, getting food on the table, or anything close to caring and being there for those littles, than let it take the back seat. Lesson learned. It's easier that way and your heart will reap the rewards.

Speaking of the littles... the three of them just had a time on a trip to Florida. We welcomed Easter in true family style this year. A big first for us. While we surely miss the man of the house, we were grateful to spend such a special day with those we love. It makes a difference sometimes. 

So since it's been so long, here are some updates on the way things are looking these days.











We've been doing...anything, everything, and most of the time nothing...but all together. And let me tell you, if I haven't learned anything at all but that since doing this solo...well that's enough for me. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14