Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lazy Weekends

By nature, I'm not a real lazy person. I'm usually busy with something; 
dishes
laundry
sweeping
princess play
and what ever else falls into place.
(you know all those mysterious things us momas do)

This weekend though, I found myself in a different mode.
I was nice for a change. To sit back and know that the intention of getting something done besides the most absolute necessary was not on my to-do list. 
  







Maybe it's the feeling of fall that I'm starting to sense.
Even though the air is still heavy, I feel it.

Maybe it's the changes I'm seeing in my girls. 
Signs that these years are so short.

Maybe it's pure exhaustion of the busy catching up with me.
It's going to get me eventually.

Maybe it's realizing that it's simply time to slow down more and soak it all up.

Who knows really?
I do know though, I enjoyed the lazy and look forward to more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14