Friday, October 17, 2014

Maryland in Pictures

The past week or so has been so amazing.  We drove up to Maryland to see Mike's family. It's turning out to be a tradition that we make a Fall trip up to Maryland. It's hard to not just fill up a post of nothing but pictures. I know my Moma and other family would be tickled pink if I did that, but I do have some words to add.
We thought we would get up there in time for the fall leaves, but they held out until we left. Made for a beautiful drive home though. Gorgeous orange, red, and yellow hues all over Virginia, northern North Carolina.

Our girls had a time. They always have so much fun when we visit family. Makes it even harder to come home. So many memories made while we're there...and I think this will be the year they'll start to really remember some of them. I know I sure will.







 
 

 






We didn't go too much while we were there. The weather was perfect for just hanging out in the yard and letting the girls run. Something we enjoy even at home. They ran miles and miles I'm pretty sure. We walked around the nature center that was down the road which had beautiful creeks and trails to walk through. It was nice to watch them do something that I loved to do when I was little. Brought back memories of vacations in the mountains.

I always worry if I'm providing my littles with a life that makes them happy. Looking back on these pictures makes me almost certain that I'm doing an okay job.


Have a blessed Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14