Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Change

It's completely inevitable. 
That I know.
But man has this week been so incredibly full of anything and everything to do with...
Change.

Sometimes I have a hard time seeing it. This week it hit me hard.

Ellie is becoming more independent.
The girls have completely lost their baby-ness. 
(that is until they decide to start whining)
There is an extra shimmer to my hair.
My hands are starting to feel the years of use.
As are my knees.
I've started desiring a more simple home: less stuff. 
I'm starting to accept that home will always be that no matter where I am.
and the list could go on.

I'm not a fan of this. When I find a comfortable spot, I really like to try and stay put. But as defiant as I may be, that is not how He has it planned out. My babies will grow, my marriage will continue to blossom, my body will forever show signs of wear-n-tear, and time will keep marching on. 









1 comment:

  1. Oh friend. I am right there with you and this post brought me to tears. We must treasure these moments as life moves on. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14