Friday, March 27, 2015

Pizza Night



It's been a long time since we took our girls out to eat anywhere. The last time we went to Cracker Barrel and the adventure was just that. This week we decided to break that restaurant strike and surprise our girls with a night out. They've begged for an entire year to go eat at the Mellow Mushroom in town. They say it's magical. Pizza can be that way, I admit.

We had such a blast except for the last 5 minutes or so. Miss Ellie was worn out and ready to cuddle at home which she wanted everyone to know. Other than that, the night was so fun. 

Fresh soft pretzels to snack on and then PIZZZZZA!!! With a side of extreme silliness. 

The girls said this animal was a white chihuahua with rainbow whiskers. I think that's a good description, however it resembles another little animal I'm quite fond of. 

Pretzels that size of Moma's face...that's huge! 




Moma and Daddy's "buffalo chicken" pizza. Oh! My! Goodness!!
That's all I have to say about that!



Oversize flowers for my little ladies. Like a dream.



After such a fun night I'm pretty sure we'll be going out for fun nights again.

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14