Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Special Pair

They've always thrived off of being near each other. In the NICU, they actually started improving when they finally put them in the same bed. Everyone said it was coincidence, I said it's a twin thing. I spent countless hours before they were born reading about raising twins, but nothing I tell you...NOTHING...will prepare you for the reality of it all. 




They are best friends.
They are each other's other half.
They are their worst and best allies.
They are each other's mirror image.
They share a bond that only few can relate to.
Twin sisters.
A special pair.






"Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14