Saturday, July 18, 2015

Life Lately

This week has been all about recovery. My brother and his family stayed with two weekends ago and we celebrated the 4th and we've been getting back in our groove since they've been gone. We had six kiddos running around doing their kid-like things. Playing in the water, jumping on the trampoline, water gun fights, a few fireworks, and of course a day at the lake. It was a lot of fun.  I loved watching the cousins play together. They clicked as if they are never apart. 


I think my house is the cleanest it's been since we moved here almost 5 years ago. That's what happens when you put your house on the market. So stressful but exciting at the same time. Changes are all around us this summer and this is one of them. Getting ourselves ready for the next phase. Exciting.


Speaking of change. We found last week right after my Bub pulled out of the driveway that my sweet Savannah has Celiac Disease and is extremely sensitive to lactose. A few days following her news, we learned that Hope also has the disease. To say that I was relieved to know what was hurting them is an understatement. To say that I've got this under control and have the whole gluten free flour mix thing down pat is a far reach. This is a major change, not just for them, but for all of us. We have done ok adapting to her new restrictions but not without plenty of bumps. We even managed to enjoy some blueberry muffins this week. 

Selling our house has definitely been an adventure so far. Showings that kick us out of the house for hours at a time. It's a little exhausting but I know it's all for a good end. We're looking forward to what's around the corner and a chance to kick up our feet and figure out a knew way of eating. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14