Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall in Idaho


Fall in Idaho has been beautiful so far. The colors and changes are unbelievable. Something I've never seen so vibrantly before. 
Fall in the South is pretty much nonexistent, so you can pretty much understand why the excitement is on high right now. 
We've been enjoying every ounce of the season so far. The girls are happy to be back in jeans and boots. I'm happy it's soup season. Daddy is enjoying the actual possibility of killing a deer that's more massive than anything he's seen.


Apples.
Cool mornings.
Last of the season buggy rides.
Brisk evenings.
Amazing sunsets.
Pumpkins.
Traditions.
Goofballs.
All a few of my favorite things about fall in Idaho.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14