Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anxious

We finally got our cribs today. Talk about exciting! I sat in the computer chair while Mike put one together for me. It's crazy to think how close we are to actually having our little family complete. It feels like it was just yesterday that we were anxious about reaching the 11 week mark. All we need now are the mattress and the bedding inside and they'll have a nice and comfy bed to sleep in.
I lucked out with bedding...my Moma offered to make it; which to me means SO SO SO much. Living so far apart didn't make it easy to coordinate and pick out fabrics, but we managed. Even though we aren't setting up the whole nursery (I'll explain that later), it'll be nice to have one set up.

I have started to realize that I don't feel as prepared as I thought I was. There's a lot of stuff that I still need. Unfortunately, I didn't have a baby shower because family is so far away, so I missed out on getting some necessities early. So...I'm going to have to go ahead and fill in the empty spaces. I don't want the girls coming earlier than the "early" date we expected and not be ready for them. I've been stressing about that all day and Mike tells me don't worry about it...we'll be just fine. Words of the wise. You can count your buttons that after Christmas, I will be out picking up the last bits and pieces that I need to take care of these two little girls.


Oh by the way...just in case you were wondering...that is Bella in the crib. She was curious, Mike thought it was funny, and I happened to have the camera near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14