Monday, December 21, 2009

Chicken Spaghetti

This is one my husband's favorite meals. It's really easy to throw together as well. I haven't added it to my Freezer Meal List, but I'm sure it would do just fine.
Here's what you'll need:

1/2 box thin spaghetti
1 can cream of chicken coup
1/4 block of velveeta(I used Krogers brand)
1 can rotel (I used store brand)
6 chicken tenderloins
2 cups of water
Tony Chachere's spicy seasoning
cheddar cheese for top if you choose (I decided not to this time)







To start it all, I put 2 cups of water and the 6 tenderloins in a medium sized pot with the Tony Chachere's seasoning on the chicken. My chicken was partially frozen, which is OK. I let it cook until the chicken was completely done; probably about 15 minutes.





I took the chicken out leaving the remaining broth in the pot. While I was shredding the chicken, I started the spaghetti noodles in the pot that I cooked the chicken in adding an additional 2 cups of water. It lets the noodles soak up the seasoning which adds extra yumminess.

Melt the cheese and the rotel together in the microwave until melted completely through. Once melted, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, cheese/rotel mixture and cooked pasta together in a mixing bowl.


Lightly coat a 9x9 pan with non-stick spray and pour mixture in. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 380.


This is what it will look like when it's finished...but it won't stay like this for long. Trust me!! Try this out. It's delicious and easy.


I shared this recipe with friends for Tempt my Tummy Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday. Go visit to see more recipes.




5 comments:

  1. Our kiddos really like this. Recently, we had friends for supper with all their children and I made this to rave review :)

    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This sounds similar to mine, too! :D

    Have a Merry CHRISTmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chicken spaghetti. Yours has a little kick with Rotel and Tony's. My hubby would love it! I am making it later this week. I think I will make your additions. Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT. May you have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow -- sounds like comfort food to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great recipe for my "must try" list. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14