Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pink Saturday: Memory Books



These are one of those items that people usually forget about when they're having a baby; well I know I did. This is my PINK find for this PINK Saturday. These books were given to us by our Lovely Mail Lady. I love these milestone books; I've already started filling them in. They have places for pictures, foot/handprints, information about thir birth, the time period that they were born, etc. It's just really neat to me.
I love the idea of the girls being able to thumb through them when they're older.

Hope yall have a great PINK Saturday!!
God Bless.

This post is linked to How Sweet the Sound for PINK Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm giving my sis-in-law a shower and I think I should include this!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes Match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14