Saturday, June 19, 2010

A day outside...


...in the warm sun was good for our skin.

I was busy switching pots for our new pony tail palm and thought that the girls might want to hang outside with me....and they did.


They sat and watched me work away with big smile on their faces. The dogs ran circles around their bouncers which made them laugh even harder. It was really funny!!

They really liked it when I turned on the water hose and sprayed them a tad (just a tad!!!). They were due for baths anyways.


Made me think..pretty soon...they'll be running circles around me...chasing the dogs that are running in circles around me. Its' going to be so much fun!!!!

Happy Saturday yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14