Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to my Shop!


Before Hope and Savannah were even born, I spent many hours creating bows because I knew that I eventually wanted to have a little girl to dress up with cutesie bows and flowers. Low and behold, God blessed me with twin girls. I guess you could say that all of my hard work paid off. My girls now have a lot of bows...a LOT of bows. So, I thought that I would share some of my works and make some bows for other little princesses.


Well, I finally decided to open up  my own shop and share my bows and posies with everyone. I make a lot of "one-of-a-kind" items, special orders, team bows, etc. These bows are perfect for any little Princess or even Momma Sue.

Check it out...share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14