Friday, February 18, 2011

Coupon Closet



Hope Abound's
Coupon Closet

Every week, I spend about 15 minutes snipping coupons that I need. I know that I am not the only Moma out there watching her pennies and nickles so when I see coupons that pertain to babies and other household friendly items, I can't pass them up. I've decided to start sharing these coupons that I find with my readers in hopes that someone can use them.

So here's my first list: Updated coupons are in RED. Coupons that are taken are in GREEN

Gerber expire 5/1/11
2- $1 off 4 two packs of Nature Select 1st purees
1- $1 off 3 two packs of Organic 1st food purees TAKEN
1- $.55 off 2 infant cereals
Formula: 1- 11.25 check
              1- 4.25 check

Earth's Best 9/30/11
1- $1.50 off 10 jars TAKEN

Huggies expire 3/31/11
1- $2 off one pack Huggies Diapers
1- $2.50 one pack Huggies Natural
1- $2 off one pack Huggies Little Movers
1- $2 off one pack Huggies Overnites
1- $.50 off one pack Huggies 64+ wipes
1- $1 off one pack Huggies 180+ wipes

Babies R Us 3/3/11 These expire soon so act fast!
$8 off Huggies box of diapers 84+ AND wipes 320+
$5 off all laundry detergents 150 oz +
$10 off any two Pampers value diapers boxes 92+
$3 off any two Earth's Best variety packs
$4 off any two powder formulas 22 oz +

If you are interested in any of these coupons, first leave a comment, then email ASAP with Coupon Closet as the subject. First come, first serve.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!
    you just have so many good ideas!!! I love it! Man, I wish we lived closer! I am totally interested in the organic gerber and the earths best. little man is on prunes. :) mixed in with applesauce and a bunch of crazy singing and dancing from MaMa and he eats it. haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14