Monday, February 21, 2011

A Menu and Paint...Mmmm!

This week we will be busy painting our living room and kitchen. I can't wait to share with yall how it'll look. I'm even thinking of adding some new projects and accents in since we're doing a color overhaul. We'll see how things go since surgery has been scheduled. It's a bit of a rush and I'm not a big "rusher." We might have a summer long paint project on our hands. Oh well...that's life!

Here are the colors we chose...
Behr Mineral and Bicycle Yellow


The mineral gray is on the right.
We {heart} them!!!!

My husband said that it's a good thing we bought samples because now we have to paint to cover up all of the sample spots we did. I completely agree!


Anyhoo...

It's Monday...it's overcast outside and I think it's even a bit overcast in our house. The mood is a tad gloomy and our heads are a bit foggy feeling. We're all still feeling pretty yuck. The girls are still cranky and all we want to do is crawl back in bed and attempt "take #2". Have you had days like that? I'm sure you have. It's natural.

Yesterday I planned out our menu for week and this is what I came up with. I was going to share how I plan our menu this week, but it's going to have to be pushed to next week. Please bear with me. We're experiencing moments called "life" around here and there's no holding back.

Menu for week February 21-27

Breakfasts                                   
Southwest Scrambled eggs and jellied toast           
Oatmeal and fruit
Pancakes and cantaloupe
Hashbrown casserole

Lunches
Sirloin Tip Roast with roasted veggies
Tuna sandwiches and fruit
Fajitas
Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza
Orange Balsamic Chicken
Mac-N-Cheese with ham and broccoli

Suppers
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Leftovers
Spaghetti
Chicken fingers, scalloped potatoes
Brisket with baked potatoes
leftovers

Later yall! It's officially snuggle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14